NDCP Science Club invites, motivates, and encourages high school students to explore the many ways that science connects to their world. The Science Club provides fun, authentic, and hands-on opportunities for members to:
- experience science beyond what is taught in the classroom,
- learn about study and career opportunities in the many and varied fields of science,
- provide service for the betterment of their communities,
- discover and pursue connections within the larger science community, and
- develop leadership and communication skills.